Sleeps 6 plus cot, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
GROUND FLOOR (entrance hall)
Living room with views out of the window over the beach. It also features a 55″ Smart TV with Blu-Ray player which can be enjoyed from one of the electric recliner seats.
The master bedroom featuring a king size bed with views overlooking the beach and sea.
Bathroom featuring a bath with shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Second bathroom featuring a shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin.
Open plan kitchen/dining area with views over the beach and access to the outside patio area. There are tables and chairs to sit 6 for meal times and a sitting area with a sofa and arm chair to enjoy the views or relax in front of the 48″ Smart TV with Blu-Ray player.
Kitchen facilities: electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, toaster, kettle.
Fenced patio area off the kitchen/diner. There is also the village green just to the side of the property which has plenty of space to play games, walk the dog or picnic. And don’t forget, the beach is pretty much your extended garden.
There is one allocated space outside each holiday cottage. There are near by parking options if you have a second car, please enquire for further details.
- Bed linen and towels provided, not beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair available, bring your own cot bedding
- Oil central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- Free WiFi
- One well behaved pet welcome at £15 per week. Please ensure that pets are kept off the furniture
- No smoking
- Check in after 4pm. Check out before 10am
Prices & Booking Form Below
Looking to book for next year? See Next Years Prices (2023)
- Check our Prices and Terms & Conditions then check availability calendars and book below.
- Minimum 7 nights during peak (school holidays). Min 3 nights considered during off peak.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and provide deposit/payment details.
- Change over day for Glanmordy 3 is Saturday.
- Dates – Select the first & last day of your stay.